Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAK boots short

Article about: Hello Gents, The latest result on my DAK boots hunt. Any opinions will be much appreciated. I know they are 1st and 3rd pattern mixed and cut down. However they look to be worn together IMHO

?

Default DAK boots short

Hello Gents,

The latest result on my DAK boots hunt. Any opinions will be much appreciated.

I know they are 1st and 3rd pattern mixed and cut down. However they look to be worn together IMHO Laces and heels looks to be very post war.

DAK boots short

DAK boots short

DAK boots short

DAK boots short

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK boots short
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: DAK boots short

Just bumping up Anybody please?

Regards, Lars

?

Again...

Hi Lars, I would pass on them for the reason you already state, heels, miss-matched etc.

DAK Tropical boots have been very well faked since the 1970's. I was kind of shocked to discover this about 10 years ago now, as I never thought that fakes went back that far in time.

I think few people really know exactly what they are looking at when it comes to these, hence the lack of replies.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Have you Two Pairs of it? Or is this a Pair?

?

My concern is that maybe someone have "paired" them post war. The heels would most like tell if the boots was worn by the same person or not. If they are good they will actually be quite interesting. It reflects the problems with supply's DAK had and i know many soldiers did not like the tall boots. I am most interested in knowing if the boots themselves a good or not.

It's a pair supposed to be worn by the same soldier. 1st and 3rd pattern cut down and paired up.

Regards, Lars

The Boots are good but for me is it not a pair.

Maybe they were worn by TWO one legged soldiers???????? .....................
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "