Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan

Article about: Well Ebay worked out well once again and I scored this set out of the US just recently for a steal. Arrived the other day and I am really happy with them. I have had about 4 sets of these, 2

Default Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan

Well Ebay worked out well once again and I scored this set out of the US just recently for a steal. Arrived the other day and I am really happy with them. I have had about 4 sets of these, 2 in black and 2 in tan, and none have had the H/6400 marking but all have had the markings in the right side lens. Optics are still clear and focus well.

This is going to be my main set now so will sell off my current Tan bino's. I was surprised to see such a variation in the Tan paint between the 2 sets, but the new darker set matches more to my other tan items. What do you think guys?

Cheers
    Jason
    Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance TanDienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan

Here's a bmk (black)

I believe the left one has been cleaned. That would explain the lighter and brighter color.
    Here is my set. Note the 2 swastikas that the soldier has drawn on them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan   Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan  

Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan   Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

This is a set that Jerry ( JerryB ) sold me last year. They always make me smile when I take them out of the display case. Tried for some time to find a button tab and cover for them but gave up when they were asking the same price as I paid for the binos!!!

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan   Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan  

Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan   Dienstglas 6x30 CAG in Ordnance Tan  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

and they ahve the original brown bakelite eye cups rather than replacement black,nice sets there you all have

Beautiful examples guys! I love the brown bakelite eye cups on your set Dan, nice contrast. I know what you mean about the button tab and the rain cover, just so expensive to source. I am looking for some of the yellow sun covers for the eye pieces but haven't seem a set for ages.

Don_Kithotis7: Good suggestion on being cleaned. Its defiantly the original finish but explains the colour anyways.

Jason

Quote by Danmark View Post
    This is a set that Jerry ( JerryB ) sold me last year. They always make me smile when I take them out of the display case. Tried for some time to find a button tab and cover for them but gave up when they were asking the same price as I paid for the binos!!!

Cheers, Dan
    Personally i prefer them with just the leather strap. I never liked cases and covers
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Here's the rubber cover that came with my tan cag
    I keep it off the set to not stress the leather

Nice post 40 or 41 pair of goggles with code I forget who the codes are there is a list posted I have looked at mine are pre war with maker Busch on them I love the bakelite eye caps nice pair. timothy