Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.

Article about: Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help. Annoyed from this ads?   Thanks! George

Default Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.

Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.
    Thanks! George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.
    P
    Many

Sorry George... No Idea.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I have moved your thread to the correct area where you will likely get more answers.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph and John thanks for your answers. It's an attributed KM piece. I'll post some better pictures

The pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.   Does anybody can say the function of this KM Sextant for periscope piece? I'd appreciate some help.  

Conveyor angles from the factory Sartorius Gottlingen. It's attributed to an U-Boat commandant. I'd be interesting to know what purpose had in that times but my knowledge is not enough...