Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42

Article about: Hi, I have in the last week been lucky enough to pick up this lovely tripod, most of its original paint is still on the piece and will look great with a 34 on it. I have a couple of spare yo

Default Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42

Hi,
    I have in the last week been lucky enough to pick up this lovely tripod, most of its original paint is still on the piece and will look great with a 34 on it. I have a couple of spare yolks so I can put it altogether. Up till now I only had another superb example but it had been overpainted by the Norwegians or similar. I will part with that one making room for my new aquisition.
    I remember the first one I ever bought as a teenager, it was a bit rough in the paintwork department but all the other collectors were drooling over it because at the time anything 34 related on the Island appeared to be thin on the ground and commanded big money. Anyway no sooner had I bought it one of the other collectors "persuaded" me to sell it to him. Although reluctant I let it go, but I got the last laugh, as he tried to clean it up one of the legs snapped off. I seem to remember that one had aluminium legs and once broken there was noway to fix them. I guess I have only found 3 or 4 of these in all the years I have been collecting.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42   Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42  

Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42   Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42  

Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dreifuss anti aircraft tripod for the MG.34/42

very nice D exceptional condition thanks for sharing