Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

DRK china

Article about: Hi, A fellow forum member "Dan" asked if there was any DRK kit on the Island as he's a fellow enthusiast in that department. I have always liked DRK kit and pick it up when I come

Default DRK china

Hi,
    A fellow forum member "Dan" asked if there was any DRK kit on the Island as he's a fellow enthusiast in that department. I have always liked DRK kit and pick it up when I come across it... which is not too often theses days.
    Towards the end of last year I picked up the items pictured in this thread, I guess I have about 20 or so pieces of this china. It is much better quality than the standard china supplied to the Army, Airforce etc. And from what I understand it is actually Allach china (SS fame). I don't know what else they made in thischina service but I have a few plates, serving dishes and a milk jug as well as a tea pot.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK china
    P
    Many

Default Re: DRK china

That does look to be a better quality china than most of those I have seen previously and it looks really good.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Bikerboy is going to go crazy after seing this.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!!!! Ahahaha

What fantastic quality kit!!!

Thanks alot for showing it and making my week

?

Indeed, very nice examples aren't they? Nice form and in such fine condition, they do appear to be made of a very good quality china. Thanks for showing them too.

Regards,

Carl

Very nice, how Eagle is made ? It is made like helmet (can be scratched) decal or it is cover under glaze surface ? Thanks

HI Deodaru,
    the DRKeagle is applied in the same way as all eagles were applied, so under the glaze.

Thanks for reply, I m asking because this is for first time I see this model of porcelain-foto. Eagle is something like helmet deal water stick, there are 3 sizes of it and every one is another in details. It comes from my friend like a present, he took it from some guy which found it in old hospital...Without this story behind I realy think it is new made fake. Have someone more info about it ? Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china   DRK china  

DRK china  

Deodaru, I would like to see pictures of the base of these items you have posted as they don't look right. The porcelain/china is too white compared to the original pieces I have seen. I personally don't like or think they are original.

I have a suspicion that the white mugs are post war copies Deodaru.