MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early Gas Mask and Canister

Article about: Hello, so once again I’m back with another gas mask. This one looks amazing but I would like to be sure that is is actually a good one. The paint is all there inside and out, it comes with

Default Early Gas Mask and Canister

Hello, so once again I’m back with another gas mask. This one looks amazing but I would like to be sure that is is actually a good one. The paint is all there inside and out, it comes with spare lenses the aluminum insert I’m not sure if it has the cloth and spring. It’s an early model and the can is dated 1937 with marker marks dated 1936. It appears there was once writing on the side but it’s now unreliable, to me at least.

Thank you for any help it’s always appreciated!

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

There’s a lot of pictures so if you need more I can definitely supply them.
    Early Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and Canister

- - ------- - -

Some more,
    Early Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and CanisterEarly Gas Mask and Canister

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Gas Mask and Canister
    P
    Many

Nice Reichwehr era gasmask model 30 and behalter. It looks like the owners, or someone else has written a name on the side. Nice looking and straps original too. Nice addition.

Thanks, I’m hoping I’ll be able to pick this one up!

Hi Bodhi. I can comment on the authenticity but it sure looks nice. I hope you can get it. Seller certainly wasn’t trying to hide anything by supplying 300 pictures. That’s for sure.

The paint almost looks a little TOO nice and new. But I think that’s just my “German Helmet Brain” going off again
    Z

Thank you for the help guys, the items arrived today and I’ll start a thread for each as I have some questions on one of the items. The canister set is better in person and I am beyond happy!

Thank you,
    Bodhi