Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Em.1mR.36 entfernungsmesser.

Article about: A nice addition to my collection. I think I'm the first collector of this beautiful EM36 I asked the lady, who only sells ''design clothes'' how these EM36 had came to here? they told me tha

Default Em.1mR.36 entfernungsmesser.

A nice addition to my collection.

I think I'm the first collector of this beautiful EM36

I asked the lady, who only sells ''design clothes'' how these EM36 had came to here? they told me that this entfernungsmesser was from her father'', in the war he worked in a factory where ordnance was made at the end of the war, everything was destroy by personel, her father bring this EM36 to home.

That's what they told me.

The view is very bright and in good condition, no cracks no fog etc.
    The serial number of the box is also part of the serial numbers of the berichtungslatte and the entfernungsmesser himself, even the fat is still beautiful in the screws

The EM looks very nice brand NEW, everywhere there is a thick layer of dust, as if never used it, everything is in very good condition perfect, went into the case in 45 , and in the year 2013, it came out of the case

The color seems to me'' or'' dunkel grau gray or Luftwaffe grey.

What I am surprised about is that the battery box is not stamped with the makers code?, with most battery boxes you see that these are stamped in the top of the box, i have serveral battery boxes here, but this is the first without makers code.
    This battery box has a red coating first layer and the outer layer is also Luftwaffe gray.

Do they make battery boxes without makers code or waffenamt durning the war, maybe late in the war?

The EM36 is unfortunately not complete, these parts I will have to look further, for it.

Thanks for looking.

Latte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Em.1mR.36 entfernungsmesser.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Em.1mR.36 entfernungsmesser.

Hello, very nice and mint!
    And you have the box, it's good.

Great item

I'm still looking for one in this condition !!!

Tom

Hello,
    Very impressive....i dont remember seeing a nicer one in my collecting life....complete and brand new. The leather pads and carrying strap are in awesome condition. Congrats for this find and thanks for sharing it with us here...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

You lucky lucky man, what a fantastic find!....

?

Great to see one in such very good condition with unmarked box and attached equipment , don't think this one could be bettered !!

If you are interested a member here has an original cased original leather harness with yolk pins and yolks for sale , They would really complete this for you.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

PS Nice bananas
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thanks all. :-)