Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Face mask, luftwaffe?

Article about: Happy Halloween with this one. The seller claims this one to be Luftwaffe related (found n Northern Finland after the war). I have my serious doubts, no markings whatsoever. Could it be that

Jan
    ?

Default Face mask, luftwaffe?

Happy Halloween with this one. The seller claims this one to be Luftwaffe related (found n Northern Finland after the war). I have my serious doubts, no markings whatsoever. Could it be that some soldier had this one made to cover his face from the freezing winds. What do you guys think? All help welcome!

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Face mask, luftwaffe?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Face mask, luftwaffe?  Face mask, luftwaffe? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Face mask, luftwaffe?
    P
    Many

Let's have a look at those Snaps...do they by chance match these German Prym snaps?
    I would have guessed a Kradmelder's Face Mask...I don't really have a problem with this piece as it shows proper age and some wear, got a good gut-feeling about it overall...markings could be non-existent or long gone by now...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Face mask, luftwaffe?  

Jan
    ?

Thanks Glenn,

I will post more photos of the snaps as I get them.

Best,

Jan

Could even be of WW1 vintage due to their open cockpits agree open cockpits some in WW2 friend of mine has a similar one that came in a German WW1 lot doughboy bringback Glenn has a point PRYM snaps could tell a story of German Luft. timothy

?

For some reason when I look at this, I keep getting a picture in my head of a lady dressed in leather snapping a whip..

Semper Fi
    Phil