Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake?

Article about: I recently and mistakenly bought a fantasy ring from this guy. I hope I get my money back but just to see here. I wanted to know if this guy is totally fake and sells fantasty and fake items

Default Fake?

I recently and mistakenly bought a fantasy ring from this guy. I hope I get my money back but just to see here. I wanted to know if this guy is totally fake and sells fantasty and fake items. He CLAIMS they are 100% period. Take a look friends iOffer - About Me page for: brencis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake?

Everything shown there is bad. The rings are mainly fantasy designs and the shoulder boards are East German.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Ade...............

Stay away !

Regards,

Steve.

Damn it! Do you guys have any reliable sites I could use!? Seems like everyone is making fake shit to get a decent buck these days.

What type of things do you want to collect?

Cheers, Ade.

Money, Stamps, Belts and Buckles, Armbands, Documents, some medals and Army caps. Small stuff like that to start off with. I'm not exactly rich. I also like to look at SS stuff as I want to buy a SS uniform some day. That'll be really spendy though...

Ah! One thing. Since you seem to be founder of this site I'm assuming well... what should I do about this? I'm not sure if you are familar with iOffer.com but its similar to ebay in ways. My point is should I tell that faker now or when I get my little fantasy ring. I know its my problem but you've been through this I'm sure since every collector starts somewhere.

i think you should tell him now, before you pay or you get the ring. my advice is for you is to stay away from comercial site like ebay, its very rare for original stuff to be on sale, what they sell more is reproductions or fakes

hello guys.i do recognize this man,he more than real Latvian.have seen him many time in our colectors club.i don,t know him personaly,probably he just sell somebodys crap imported from neighbours country.

Check out the for sale section on this site......you'll know what you are getting is 100% legit!
    Cheers and good luck!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast