Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjäger badge

Article about: Hello colleagues! Please, what do you thinking about this badge? I'd be happy to get answer 🙂 Thank you Maybe someone knows the fate of this watch

?

Default Fallschirmjäger badge

Hello colleagues!
    Please, what do you thinking about this badge?

I'd be happy to get answer 🙂
    Thank you
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badgeFallschirmjäger badgeFallschirmjäger badge

Maybe someone knows the fate of this watch
    Fallschirmjäger badgeFallschirmjäger badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger badge
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think this badge stands a chance, but I can't make a call. The quality of the photos is lacking to get close up views of details like the rivets, talons, wreath and other things.

Hardware set up looks promising as well as the fat Swaz and the maker mark. Again, all to be confirmed by better photos.

As far as the pocket watch? Not one for me. I have no faith in any engraved item without direct provenance. These original watches are constantly being embellished out of Eastern Europe.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank You, for answer. I wrote to seller, about more photos
    Maybe he will answer )
    Regards

MAP
    ?

Quote by MigMig View Post
    Thank You, for answer. I wrote to seller, about more photos
    Maybe he will answer )
    Regards
    These awards, while expensive are common enough so as not to rush. Unless someone else here can provide a definitive answer, I would pass until you get better photos.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

About watch. I am thinking, nobody can say me its mate 1944, and also nobody can say it's made 100% 2019.
    I checked the engraving with an electron microscope. There is no evidence that engraving is fresh. What surprises me is the fact that the last name "Dirlewanger" is written in 2 words. If you write, Dirlewanger it turns out, the name of the owner. If 2 words, it sounds like the name of the battalion, but does not look like the name of the owner. If you think so, then there was reason to write like that. Today, thieves are fake writers as one word. And too much work to do such a quality engraving. I bought a watch cheaply - 400 €. Here is a photo a little better
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge

?

About watch. I am thinking, nobody can say me its made 1944, and also nobody can say it's made 100% 2019.
    I checked the engraving with an electron microscope. There is no evidence that engraving is fresh. What surprises me is the fact that the last name "Dirlewanger" is written in 2 words. If you write, Dirlewanger it turns out, the name of the owner. If 2 words, it sounds like the name of the battalion, but does not look like the name of the owner. If you think so, then there was reason to write like that. Today, thieves are fake writers as one word. And too much work to do such a quality engraving. I bought a watch cheaply - 400 €. Here is a photo a little better
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge

raz
    ?

Looks like a good type C para from the pictures IMO . Pictures still not the best . Would be nice to have clear pics of MM ( straight on ) and hinge . Can't say on the watch .

?

I saw examples type of Badges, and I am thinking this badge is type "A".
    Anyway, here I got answer - you say it's can be original. I asked also in wehrmacht forum. One man is identified like Original.
    I bought it. Tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I'll show better pictures.
    Thank you for answer.
    I want to buy one more Fallschirmjäger badge.
    My photos is not good quality, anyway, what do You thinking about this
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Fallschirmjäger badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger badge   Fallschirmjäger badge  

Fallschirmjäger badge  
    Last edited by MigMig; 01-18-2020 at 01:06 AM.

MAP
    ?

This second one stands a chance as well. But again these photos are so over exposed and lacking detail that I'm hesitant to make a call. Hopefully the gentleman on Wehrmacht Awards Forum is well versed in these to make a proper call.

As far as the pocket watches....They should be in their own thread in the proper section but to me both are fake/fantasy items unless proven to be a known and accepted pattern. I'm happy to be wrong on this.

?

I think you are right in your assessment. Yes, the photos are weak. But I will not ask for new ones. I wanted to know your opinion. 2 people told me that this should be the original. and only on Wermacht - they said - this is a fake. 1 person. Maybe he is an expert. But there are too many reasons that were during the war that could change the situation. I saw on forum the rating of the Infantry Badge, with a stamp pointing up L / 16. Everyone said - the badge is the original. After 2 years, on the same website - The letters of the L / 10 stamp on the top were identified as a fake. Someone claimed - the letters should be down. Next, stamping defects on Badge's back were determined. Drawn marker errors. But let's think that these Awards did not do by the same matrix from 1938 to 1945. Therefore, comparing the Badge made 1938 and same company from 1944 is strange. This badge - the foot of Lock - it's looks like 100% original. It’s easier to make a copy of Junker than Osang. For several months I studied a lot of Fallschirmjäger badges - I learned to see. I plan to buy a bit later. And I wanted to know your opinion. ... The clock - you're right. I do not know how to delete a photos. Thank You for Your reply. it is valuable to me .