Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this fallshirm stamp real?

Article about: I am not even sure if this is in the right section but I am certain it will be moved if not. I bought this on ebay some time ago and it is a stamp that says "Fallschirm Flak Abteilung 1

Default Is this fallshirm stamp real?

I am not even sure if this is in the right section but I am certain it will be moved if not. I bought this on ebay some time ago and it is a stamp that says "Fallschirm Flak Abteilung 1" and has an eagle, a downturned arrow, and swastika which has been denazified. The other side of the stamp says "Manuf. Willy Pudert-Schles. Stemp. Goelitz Mittelstr. 8." It appears to have some age. The stamp holder is cracked and the stamp itself is not all the way inside the holder. Any help you can give regarding originality and value is most appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this fallshirm stamp real?   Is this fallshirm stamp real?  

Is this fallshirm stamp real?   Is this fallshirm stamp real?  

Is this fallshirm stamp real?   Is this fallshirm stamp real?  

Is this fallshirm stamp real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this fallshirm stamp real?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Is this fallshirm stamp real?

hi, an interesting item , as you say it appears to have been used . none of the repro/fake stamps look anything like this ,at least none i have seen. have seen original stamps of the same construction that a mate of mine had pass through his hands a few years ago.thay were both cracked in the same area. i like it myself . paul .

ian
    ?

i used that stamp to seel aletter to my mother inlaw a death threat

work it out boys ?????? think abbout what you all have said
    its a wrong un fantasy ----- cheers ian
    sorry that was bad of me i stand back

Hi, Sam!

Crack means nothing, it can be just bad piece of wood, metal looks too red and too young, I dont say that this is fake, but I don't like it. Oh course need better photos.

Stamps which I have found in ground after cleaning was yellow bronze color. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...rland-20971-8/

My apologies for the reddish appearance in the picture. The light was not too good and the seller used red ink to demonstrate what the stamp looked like. In actuality the stamp is darker but still appears made of copper. The crack is not wood but in the medal. I will try to get better pictures.

Default Is this fallshirm stamp real?

I saw that kind of stamp at the pack of fake postcards in Budapest. Other models for SS. Wiking....