Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

FF33 Field Phones

Article about: Here are my two FF33 field phones - both marked 1944. One is complete and only missing the strap, while the other is missing the crank and white test button along with the strap. One headset

Default Re: FF33 Field Phones

No I sold it in the 90's sometime got it from a company in Canada can't remember the name wish I would have kept it after looking at yours. Marstar that was the company they were German ww2 phones with Ampt and date just norweign used post war. Probably will pick up another one someday as Tom and you say they are a little heavy shipping might be high. Bunker Militaria down the road here in Oklahoma has them from time to time. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FF33 Field Phones
    P
    Many

Marstar still has them.
    ebay has them and you can save on s/h being in USA

Thumbs up Re: FF33 Field Phones

Great thread - I really like the Feldfernsprecher 33. They are still quite easy to find at European militaria fairs - as others have said, these things weigh a ton and aren't best suited to mail-order !

I stayed at a B&B in the middle of the Falaise Gap a few years ago and the owners showed me this one which they'd found hidden in the building when renovation work was being done. Obviously the handset is missing, but hey - it was there................

It was dated 1943 and soon after, I bought an identical one at Beltring for £40 ( with a handset ) and I bought a crank off Deutsche e-bay......

Very nice !

Smile

After getting my 1943-dated one, I decided that I wanted an early-War example ( before the three-letter codes ). It seems harder to find earlier than later ones, but this one came up on German e-bay ( from an antiques dealer in Berlin ).

It's rather 'grubby' and the lid to the battery compartment is missing. But the markings seem nice and early, the crank is present and the hanset isn't cracked.

It was 34 Euros plus ( very reasonable ) postage, and it fits with my collection rather nicely.......

Very nice!
    But please don't use photo-bucket.
    Upload them to this website instead.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FF33 Field Phones   FF33 Field Phones  

FF33 Field Phones  

Thumbs up

Got it.................

FF33 Field Phones

Seems like an appropriate 'test' pic.......

Indeed it is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3