Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Folding Shovel (Klappspaten): Original or reproduction??????? Opinions please :)

Article about: Hello, If i was you, i would sell the all set for a fair price, without forgetting to let the buyer know about the 'bad points". Some collectors don't care about repairs or fake marking

Default Re: Folding Shovel (Klappspaten): Original or reproduction??????? Opinions please :)

Hello,
    If i was you, i would sell the all set for a fair price, without forgetting to let the buyer know about the 'bad points". Some collectors don't care about repairs or fake markings as long as the base is genuine...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Folding Shovel (Klappspaten): Original or reproduction??????? Opinions please :)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Folding Shovel (Klappspaten): Original or reproduction??????? Opinions please :)

ok that seems like the best option then i think. how much should i sell it for, any ideas, thanks

Hello,
    it's always tough to give a value for items that have been touched, repaired or enhanced with fake markings. IMO around 120/140 euro for the set would be a fair price for someone who can't afford an untouched set at 250 or 300 euro...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2