Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Full Pair of German Medical belt pouches

Article about: Sorry no photos. However this morning a picker friend of mine showed me a pair of German, light brown coloured, belt type of medical pouches, they are complete and I mean complete, all the b

?

Default Full Pair of German Medical belt pouches

Sorry no photos. However this morning a picker friend of mine showed me a pair of German, light brown coloured, belt type of medical pouches, they are complete and I mean complete, all the bandages ect in one and the other has the medicines, all of the alm tubes are full of what came in them..the are complete.

The only marking I can find on both of the leather pouches is the letter "S" on the back top of each, all the bandages are 1940 dated..I can find no date or waffen amps (?) on the leather pouches.

I have no idea what I should offer him for them, I did make an offer, however he thought it was far to low.

I have search the internet but cannot find a complete pair for sale.

Can anyone help me out with what they are worth?

Thank you
    Dean
    Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Full Pair of German Medical belt pouches
    P
    Many

?

Offer him $25.00 USD a piece for them. If he doesn't think it is enough he will tell you.
    Indian way of dealing with white Canadian guy.

?

Well that would insult him, and as he has found me items in the past, I would not like to do that. I did make an offer, however as I have no idea what they are worth, it may have been far less than they are worth.
    I want to keep myself in his good books for future finds.

Dean O
    Canada

CBH
    ?

I asked Stuka (Kris) he has just purchased a single one in France for 30e , it had contents also . Check out his thread .
    Hope that helps .

It all depends on how complete complete is...

Is the yellow Verbandsstoff present, and the 5 Schnellverbände.......

here my set, and I paid way more then 30 per pouch

Here another set for sale : The Collector's Guild

I know the price is also not representative, but my guess would be in the price range from 300 - 400 $ (if entirely complete of course)

Tom

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    Well that would insult him, and as he has found me items in the past, I would not like to do that. I did make an offer, however as I have no idea what they are worth, it may have been far less than they are worth.
    I want to keep myself in his good books for future finds.

Dean O
    Canada
    Honestly Dean I have no idea of what the things are worth. I would peruse the dealers sites and see if you can find anything similar.

?

Thanks Guys!!!

Dean O
    Canada