Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

G 43 pouches

Article about: Anyone seen G 43 pouches in this colours before? Can they be genuine 2ww? Marked 44.

Not rare, but not that common either. A large quantity of G43/K43 pouches of various types, these included, were found in Russia some years ago. There was a huge pile of them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement G 43 pouches
    P
    Many

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade. Who was Claus Espeholt? Someone told me that the Russian had a lot of German 2ww equipmend stored up in North Russia up to the 90's. Guns, field epquipment, cars-trucks and so on. Do you know if that can be true?

Claus is a collector.

Guns and equipment, like pouches, were stored that is true. Some of still there but in Ukraine. But no vehicles.

Yes, Ukrainian stock, there was also US equipments.
    At the beginning the price of such item was hight, after the price began to be low( a friend of mine bought one big bag of pouches in GB), now the price is recovering "hight", when I can , I buy!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Ok. Do you know where in Ukraine? My wife is Ukrainian from Kharkov. I go to Ukrain very often.

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Yes, Ukrainian stock, there was also US equipments.
    At the beginning the price of such item was hight, after the price began to be low( a friend of mine bought one big bag of pouches in GB), now the price is recovering "hight", when I can , I buy!
    Ok. What is a common price for pouches like this?

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2