Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration

Article about: I just recently purchased for myself a new RG34 cleaning kit from a friend and fellow collector in Germany it is nicely marked G APPEL and dated 1937 there are numerous waffenampt stamps and

?

Default G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration

I just recently purchased for myself a new RG34 cleaning kit from a friend and fellow collector in Germany it is nicely marked G APPEL and dated 1937 there are numerous waffenampt stamps and maker marks it is as far as I can tell fully complete including the almost allways missing Kar 98 take down tool

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration   G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration  

G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration   G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration  

G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration   G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration  

G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration

Very nice matching kit Mark,in great condition too...Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks Pete I just could not let this one pass me by it was a little pricey but it is a nice example IMO . I did notice that your 1937 G APPEL case is a little different Pete yours is numbered ?

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 12-29-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Add information

?

Hi Mark,for a while pre-war they were serial numbered to firearms,they used G ..Gewher..for rifles and P..Pistole..for pistols,somewhere I have a copy of the regulation,I will see if I can find it....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks Pete that would be awsome it would make for some intresting reading and research reference material .

Regards Mark K

?

Here is the regulation,it came into effect for RG34 in 1939,I was told mine was for the Portuguese contract rifles of 1937 which were all serialed to the rifles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G APPEL RG34 Cleaning Kit for your consideration  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks Pete that is intresting if I may ask were does this reference material come from . Another thought it would be something to have the matching rifle to your cleaning kit

Regards Mark K..

?

I dont remember where I got that info,if you want to read 16 pages of info and pictures go to gk43forum.com and go to Karabiner 98k general discussions,at the top of the page you will find..RG34 kits just for fun.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks for the link Pete .

Regards Mark k

I believe i have just aquired such a kit, 1935 g.apprel , tin is marked 13 p, that is all i can see at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast