Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gas Mask Markings - 1944/45

Article about: Hi all, Recently purchased this gas mask set from a guy in Poland on ebay. Paid \\$150 for it which I figured was a good deal and all are in pretty good condition. One thing that puzzles me is

?

Quote by NZEF2 View Post
    Hi dandys!,

Thank you so much for your message and welcome aboard. I think you have now solved for me the meaning of those markings, stands to reason it was a Czech reissue set. I purchased it from a guy in Poland so all makes sense. I have purchased alot of the black painted helmets issued in Czech Rep for restoration purposes years ago. Interesting info on the crossed swords, will have to go do some Czech army research now...any suggested sites? Much appreciated. Ian
    Greetings! Czech designation was coined in the prewar period character lvicka.Od fiftieth year, marking was srizene mecca for military equipment. The mask is a nice set from the store, if you ever bothered warehouse, which made ​​copious.
    I literally did not understand the last sentence, which says that if you say something about an appreciate of Czech marked.

Yet if I ask for advice on how to post any, for each individual subject, which I would like to present must open a discussion thread?

Picking optics and binoculars, as well as other materials relating to 2ww. But I do not ask is there discussion Lavsans purely for optics and telescopes, such as the example in Firearms, for daggers, bayonets. Otherwise, a high quality website with information from around sveta.Je something to look at and read.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gas Mask Markings - 1944/45
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2