Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gas mask mystery!

Article about: Hi. I bought this on Ebay for \\$50. Did I get what I paid for? It has a swastika on it..wondering what exactly this gas mask is? Is it civilian? Or military? Bottom is stamped 1937. Pictures

?

Talking Gas mask mystery!

Hi. I bought this on Ebay for $50. Did I get what I paid for? It has a swastika on it..wondering what exactly this gas mask is? Is it civilian? Or military? Bottom is stamped 1937. Pictures can tell the rest. How much is this worth?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gas mask mystery!   Gas mask mystery!  

Gas mask mystery!   Gas mask mystery!  

Gas mask mystery!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gas mask mystery!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gas mask mystery!

?

My Straps are a different colour? And the latch seems different too.

you pay only $50 very good price !!

Pierre

?

Yes it was on Ebay...I didnt even think it would have the "dirty eagle" stamped on it either. It doesn't seem to match any in the link you sent me. I believe its a civilian gas mask possibly? I tried to match it with others but I can't find one thats the same???

the latch is model 35, look the second pic ! post a better pic from the straps

yes civil gas mask , look the paper around the filter , i have one , with the same paper (before )

Its a GM35 Civilian Gas Mask, $50 is a bargain, its a pretty difficult mask to get

?

People say Ebay is a bad place to buy stuff..sometime you can get a real bargain though!!!!

well thats where most of my collection has came from! theres so many bargains as most people dont know what they are selling!

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings All,

I am interested in the term GM35. Where does this nomenclature come from? Who calls it this?
    From what I have read it was called an early pattern gas mask M1930. The filter is also an early army filter FE37 and most likely relgated to civilian use when the newer and improved FE41 and FE42 filters came out.
    This looks like a late Reichswehr or early Wehrmacht issue gasmask, filter and can.Both "UNIFORMS AND TRADITIONS OF THE WEHRMACHT"Vol 3 by Angola and Schlicht and "DEUTSCHE SOLDATEN"by Saiz refer to this mask as an early Army issue gas mask.

Fred

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast