Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schneebrille, opinions please?

Article about: Well I "disappeared" to the staff toilet block mid this morning and managed to score these on Ebay Germany via the smarty pants phone, what appears to be a mint pair of Gebirgsjage

?

Default Schneebrille, opinions please?

Well I "disappeared" to the staff toilet block mid this morning and managed to score these on Ebay Germany via the smarty pants phone, what appears to be a mint pair of Gebirgsjager goggles, ended up costing me roughly $68US. If these are fake they are superb! Whatever the case I really like them. What you think guys and girls?

Ian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schneebrille, opinions please?   Schneebrille, opinions please?  

Schneebrille, opinions please?   Schneebrille, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schneebrille, opinions please?
    P
    Many

?

Default Gebirgsjager Snow Goggles

Received these goggles that I spotted on German Ebay from a guy in Austria. They are new made but are a near perfect match to the TR era type. Will make a great display item, haven't seen these before. Have seen repro "vintage" types similar...nothing as close. Might have to quiz him further. Anyway, though I'd share. The lenses are plastic or celluloid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schneebrille, opinions please?   Schneebrille, opinions please?