Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

German 12 Jahre Medal SS and Stemple!

Article about: by Normandie Did the same thing about a year ago.. didn't get anything back, well it wasn't from this guy though.. there are a lot of guys don't knowing what they are selling it and are stat

Default Re: German 12 Jahre Medal SS and Stemple!

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Attachment 279056Here is what a real SS long service looks like with oak and I do not own this. Why would you sell your stample when told it is fake to some guy? That is taking advantage of people and I do not like it for one. Here is your post from today on a differnt thread.
    Originally Posted by Sebastian
    I had a stample once, they told me on the forum it was fake, I got a call from this guy living 30 miles away from me, told it was real wanted it, came to my city, and looked at it, he thought it was good and paid me 2 500 NOK = 500$!
    So get better pictures etc..

What do you have to say for your self? you were told by our best guys IMO.
    The stample is no good.

Eric
    don't forget about the generals cap that he was selling as original after being told it was a bad fake................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 12 Jahre Medal SS and Stemple!
    P
    Many

The suspention loop should be a teardrop shape not round as is on this obvious fake and the runes are really off the chart as fake!! Stamp an old fake.You should get "FORMAN'S" 2ND VOLUME or any of the other books that show the 4,8,12,25 year SS badges as yours is a very bad fake!!

Tailtom,Is this guy doing this again and again? I did not see the Generals cap post,but this is very suspecious to you and no doubt to me and other members of this forum!!

KSH
    ?

I shall not pass any kind of judgment on the above controversy - I shall only contribute the link to the thread alluded to by Tom above: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...ral-cap-63258/

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Sebastian, I am really unhappy about this situation. Selling what you know to be in fake, regardless of what the buyer thought, I find abhorrent.

I find this behaiviour totally against the spirit of the forum. First there was the Generals cap saga and now this. The money aspect of the hobby seems to be your primary interest, as evidenced in the silver Nahkampfspange thread.

I have removed other people from the forum for selling fakes and you will now join their ranks.

I will not stand for un-gentlemanly conduct here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Bravo Ade !
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Good for you Ade and may you and your family have a great holiday! Carl

Thanks for keeping on top of things Ade!

I recently bought something which the seller most likely knew was fake... It really *****, and I really have no respect for people who do things like that. They don't have a place in this hobby, they are only ruining it by circulating fakes.

Frederik

Did the same thing about a year ago.. didn't get anything back, well it wasn't from this guy though.. there are a lot of guys don't knowing what they are selling it and are stating it as "Real" or "Original"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast