Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German 2ww range finder

Article about: Hi guys. I found this beautiful German range finder. It seems almost like new but I need advice about the colour who seems not original. Will this lower the value on it? Is it usial that ran

?

Thumbs up

As I said before I have both a long and a short range finder. Just dug them out and find that I only have a black leather cover for the short one, which is Lw blue.
    The short one is cxn and undated. The data plate also has Em 34 * over Vegr. 11x.
    Neither the leather cover or the web sling have any marking of any kind on them.
    The long one is trop tan coded jwq and dated 1941. On a data plate on the oposite end is Em 1m R 36 over m.f.M. over Vergr 6x with 3 more line of writing below that.
    The optiks on both are sharp and clear. It has an unmarked leather strap on it which is broken close to one end.
    Can't find any photos of them so may have never taken any.
    Sarge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 2ww range finder
    P
    Many

Do you think that this rangefinder may not have been used by the German army in 2ww?? That it almost can be wortless?

Thw waffenanmt mark is on the tripod and not on the body of the range finder it self...

Quote by Berlin45 View Post
    Thw waffenanmt mark is on the tripod and not on the body of the range finder it self...
    Waffenambt mark is not on the tripod but on the metal protector case.

It may have been used by the Germans, but there is no way of telling. Its not of German manufacture so even if it were used by them it won't have the same value a proper German one in my view.
    D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2