Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15

Article about: Hello all, just spotted this ammo-box for sale on Gumtree but it's a 'pick-up only' in the Hampshire area. If it is WW2 German seems like a good deal to me for anyone in that neck of the woo

Default German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15

Hello all, just spotted this ammo-box for sale on Gumtree but it's a 'pick-up only' in the Hampshire area. If it is WW2 German seems like a good deal to me for anyone in that neck of the woods at £15. 'Luftdichter Patronenkaster'.

For some reason I'm unable to upload any images on here lately and I can't work out why. Until I do here's the link for anyone who may be interested.

WW11 Ammunition box in New Milton, Hampshire | Hobbies, Interests & Collectibles for Sale | Gumtree.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15
    P
    Many

Default Re: German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15

At £15 its not a loss if they dont turn out original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15   German airtight ammo-box WW2? - For sale at £15  

Ben

Good point Ben and that would have to come down to the discernment and expertise of the buyer of course. When you say original are you referring to 'fake' or post-war?

More than likely post war if not original, at £15 if someones made them they still look good lol
    Ben

LOl, yes I couldn't imagine faking these for £15! Sorry Ben I misread your initial post and thought you were saying it 'would' be a loss if it wasn't original and I was thinking £15 is not much to lose surely.

Anyway, I've just looked them up on ebay out of interest and the seller has put it up for sale there too. Her other items are mainly childrens books so military items are clearly not her field. Doing a quick scout of other ammo boxes like this one on the net it appears that it may be dated on that orange label inside.