Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German Case

Article about: I have an opportunity to purchase this case. Could someone help me with identifying this case and what kind of value they may hold? Thank you

Default German Case

German CaseI have an opportunity to purchase this case. Could someone help me with identifying this case and what kind of value they may hold?

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Case
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Case

it's a cool little case, definitely post war and homemade. It has an attached Luftwaffe visor wreath and cockade, a Luftwaffe cap eagle, and 4 stickpins (looks to be missing the sticks). I would say it is worth around $70.00, if all the pins are original of course.

Corey

Default Re: German Case

Looks like a case that a GI may have added some German uniform souvenir pieces to. A Luftwaffe visor hat's eagle and wreath and 4 shoulder board pips. IF the eagle and wreath could be removed without damage, they could possibly be worth in the $100 range, but id the prongs on the back of them are either broken of snap off while attempting to remove them from the case, their value will drop dramatically. The other bits-the 4 little rank pips aren't really all that valuable. What are they asking for a price on this piece?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."