Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!

Article about: Just watched the latest episode of the 'pickers', I cannot believe the gear they find, this time it was a complete German mine detectors unit in its box with all accessories, marked up with

Quote by davejb View Post
    marked up with serial numbers and waffenampt
    Waffenamt (WaA) !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

All fake as a fake thing from Planet Fake.

Real sad, what TV has come to in regards to these 'reality shows.'
    Totally missing a chance to educate and actually contribute something worthwhile.

I really despair over these shows......nay, I loathe them.

A pair of idiots running around with detectors and 'finding' nickles and dimes and the occasional rusted rifle bolt - every time behaving like lunatics and yelling at the top of their lungs while doing summersaults. Looks like a parody.

Storage wars with planted 'surprise' finds.

Inbred idiots on a show which auctions firearms.

A pretend custom guns shop capitalizing on a buxom teenage daughter and making horrible, tacky and primitive so called custom guns.
    Plenty of remotely triggered explosions for the TV sheeple, when somehting is fired at and even after multiple shows all still yell in surprise at each explosion.

Another gun show making equally horrible custom guns and having what looks like inked up x cons making equally horribly made primitive weapons. Same idiotic HD exploions for the sheeple in this show.

Nauseating.

Quote by Scout View Post
    All fake as a fake thing from Planet Fake.

Real sad, what TV has come to in regards to these 'reality shows.'
    Totally missing a chance to educate and actually contribute something worthwhile.

I really despair over these shows......nay, I loathe them.

A pair of idiots running around with detectors and 'finding' nickles and dimes and the occasional rusted rifle bolt - every time behaving like lunatics and yelling at the top of their lungs while doing summersaults. Looks like a parody.

Storage wars with planted 'surprise' finds.

Inbred idiots on a show which auctions firearms.

A pretend custom guns shop capitalizing on a buxom teenage daughter and making horrible, tacky and primitive so called custom guns.
    Plenty of remotely triggered explosions for the TV sheeple, when somehting is fired at and even after multiple shows all still yell in surprise at each explosion.

Another gun show making equally horrible custom guns and having what looks like inked up x cons making equally horribly made primitive weapons. Same idiotic HD exploions for the sheeple in this show.

Nauseating.
    So you dont like them then lol
    Ben

My wife will sit and watch "Storage Wars" for hours.
    That show is 100% pure horse crap.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    So you dont like them then lol
    Although I expressed my opionion in a very convoluted diplomatic way, you managed to extract the gist of it

Nope, not a fan

Still waiting for Joe (GIZMO8Z) to become the breakout star of 'American Trash' with its novel ingredient of "truth"...

Quote by Scout View Post
    Although I expressed my opionion in a very convoluted diplomatic way, you managed to extract the gist of it

Nope, not a fan
    LOL too true my friend
    Ben

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Still waiting for Joe (GIZMO8Z) to become the breakout star of 'American Trash' with its novel ingredient of "truth"...
    Truth!? I don't think the public can handle the truth!

You didn't tell them Joe? We are going to start up a show called 'Ostfront Pickers', in which we roam the Russian countryside from one no-name village to the next in search of lost militaria. We are about to start filming. Just have to find the large white van. haha

Even here in Belgium you can watch that garbage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast