Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Field Stoves

Article about: Hi everyone, I show you some field stoves that I found in my area, it's a modest object but that were indispensable in the equipment of every German soldiers. I live in the Po River Valley,

Default German Field Stoves

Hi everyone,
    I show you some field stoves that I found in my area, it's a modest object but that were indispensable in the equipment of every German soldiers.
    I live in the Po River Valley, here in the april 1945, while German troops were retreating to the north, they lived a true hell during the crossing of the Po river, made by means of luck because the bridges were all destroyed by Allied Air Force; they were forced to abandon much equipment of all kinds and many soldiers lost their lives.
    To know how to look , you can still find traces of those days, as you can see in these images.

greetings
    Roberto

German Field Stoves

1-MOD. JUWEL 33
    German Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field Stoves

2-MOD. ARARA 37
    German Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field Stoves

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Field Stoves
    P
    Many

Default Model for Armored Vehicles-On-board use

German Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field Stoves
    Last edited by OldSteel; 12-19-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Default Warm Ration "ESBIT"

German Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field StovesGerman Field Stoves

Thumbs up

Nice collection !

I've sometimes hankered after one of the on-board vehicle heaters, but they seem to sell at militaria fairs for higher prices than I'm ready to pay......

Thanks Martin,
    often prices of German material reach levels too high, many of the things I own, I found or taken in past years, today no longer possible.

cheers
    Roberto

Thx for the informative/reference post. Little or common items that pertain to the everyday lives of soldiers are interesting for sure. Something else to round out a collection.

Grazie

thanks for showing.

Get the kettle on.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes, good day for tea ;-)

I take it the fuel is some kind of naphta?

MAP
    ?

Very nice. Never came across one over here in the US. Probably not the typical item a GI would bring home.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast