Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German flashlights

Article about: Hello! Bought this little collection of flashlights today. Looks like most of them are German, but is there a way to tell from which era they are from? I appreciate if anyone can help me. Be

?

Default German flashlights

Hello! Bought this little collection of flashlights today. Looks like most of them are German, but is there a way to tell from which era they are from? I appreciate if anyone can help me. Best regards Arvid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German flashlights   German flashlights  

German flashlights   German flashlights  

German flashlights  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German flashlights
    P
    Many

Quite an impressive array of flashlights you have there!

This is what a wartime German one looks like. The 'three lightning bolts' logo was used on pre-WWII and wartime lamps, and is a good sign that what you have is of that vintage. Military ones also typically have switches for red and green lens covers, used for signalling or dimming of the light in combat conditions.

German flashlightsGerman flashlights

I'm afraid I can't be of any help for identifying any of yours, but it's a nice little collection of vintage lamps.

Regards, B.B.