Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?

Article about: Just bought this whole grouping for 300 bucks, Probally paid top dollar for it all? I did not have a complete german army belt, the markings are great on it, What do you think? Wel I think t

Default German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?

Just bought this whole grouping for 300 bucks, Probally paid top dollar for it all? I did not have a complete german army belt, the markings are great on it, What do you think? Wel I think thats a luger p.01 holster? Someone took off the top flap for whatever reason and it has a magazine, but it has a broken wood bottom, any value in the luger items to sell to off set the cost a little?. The guy has a k98 and the tunic im trying to get also so maybe getting this will open the door up for the other items
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?   German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?  

German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?   German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?  

German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?   German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?  

Attached Images Attached Images German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?  German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German grouping for 300 bucks, worth it ?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Nice group , if the ammo pouches match that pushes up the value , also does the cleaning kit have it's contents . Any thing German WWII has value , part , pieces , odds and ends . But I'd say you did pretty well . I'm sure a belt buckle collector will comment .

yeah the pouches all match and the cleaning kit has all the contents. I just need the uniform next. I dont get why someone cut the fla[p off the holster, but whatever, maybe someone out there will want it , and the mag.

Thank you CBH for saying nice grouping, it was a wild shot.

GI's used to cut the flaps off of captured holsters to make them open style like cowboy type holsters for "faster draw". A shame, as many fine holster sets were ruined this way.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I was thinking the same thing

That holster is such a clunky nightmare...your def not going to be able to quick draw or whatever with that cap. nice lot

?

Default Ctd

Nice CTD Buckle... You should post it in the Heer buckle area... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm sure Luger magazines are up there in price range. . I think you did all right as well. I like the belt too.

I can post it in the heer buckle forum whenever I get it in the mail. Im sorry but I dont know what CDT means. I think I did ok also. Now i feel better when everyone says i did ok. THe belt is named so thats a plus, its just a awesome little set..

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    GI's used to cut the flaps off of captured holsters to make them open style like cowboy type holsters for "faster draw". A shame, as many fine holster sets were ruined this way.
    I have a P-38 with a holster cut like this. Given the hundreds of thousand+ of these made, don't think its too bad that a handful were "reworked", I think it adds to the story
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast