Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buy

Article about: Here is a group I am trying to work out a deal on, It consists of German Holsters, Bayonets, 2 Japanese swords and some British and Canadian items, a couple of the P 38 holsters have the spa

?

Default German Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buy

Here is a group I am trying to work out a deal on, It consists of German Holsters, Bayonets, 2 Japanese swords and some British and Canadian items, a couple of the P 38 holsters have the spare one inside.
    I am having problems getting really good photos from my Camera, so these are the best I can do for now, I will post photos of individual items this week, however I have no idea what this group maybe worth. The money will go to a Very important cause, but I want to be fair, not crazy.

If I can make this work there may be other items available.

I will start another thread about a Dress Police Bayonet with better photos, it is strange as it has no gutter to fix it to a rifle

Dean O
    Canada

German Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buyGerman Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buyGerman Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buyGerman Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Holsters Bayonets and a few other items I may buy
    P
    Many

Upper left green canvas and leather trim and flap holster appears to be a Tropical Luft holster for a Femaru pistol, should be marked as such in the flap, goes with the first contract pistols I believe.

oh boy if you can get that lot you lucky man.

MAP
    ?

Dean,

Can't help with values but I am WAY jealous!!!!!! I really like the tropical holster and the ....well I like it ALL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a massive amount of edged weapons and war relics from two theathers something you don't see everyday good luck! timothy

?

I can almost smell them from here!!!!Leather and steel! Add some Hoppes and I would be in heaven. That looks like an awesome group.
    Semper Fi
    phil

Where are the guns that used to be In the holsters, is what I'd like to know! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Oh my gerd... So much knifes and swords and holsters. If you get that, you will be one lucky man.

Wow. Thats amazing and I agree with wagriff on wanting to know where the guns went. I'm a gun nut. Prices on these can vary quite a bit depending on condition , maker, and accessories. I can only help you with a few and only from what I've seen items go for in the Midwest USA. For the sawback butcher blade w/o scabbard I'd expect to pay ~150+. The japanese swords look to be in good shape. The one in leather also looks to be older because of the iron tsuba (guard). This may be an older cut down signed blade. That would add a lot of value. Otherwise around me a very good quality enlisted machine made blade will fetch ~700. Marked SA daggers sell for ~500. The luger holsters I wouldn't expect to pay less than 150 for with the price rising if well marked, WW1 dated, rare, which service they were issued to and if tools and mags are present. Luger mags I can get for 80 run of the mill but would expect to pay north of 100 for WW1, wood base, special mags. The tanker's holster for the Webley/ Enfield is one I have yet to find but I've paid 20 for the holster with flap in very good condition. The K98 bayonet I'd guess to be mismatched and worn given the condition of the scabbard so I'd say ~75 on that one. If the other 2 WW1 98 bayonets are butcher blades as well I'd estimate ~100-125 on those. More for the one with the frog.

Hope that gives you a good start on figuring out your offer. I know talking prices can be a little faux pa so if any admin needs to wipe them, go for it. No feelings hurt.

Good luck
    Matt

?

Thank you!! As I said the money will go to a very good cause, that's why I want to be fair with them, and I do Know where the Pistols are as well as many others, as they want to display some of them, that's were the money for these extras will go, I will ask if I can post photos of those other items. Turns out on of the holsters maybe Wartime Russian for the TT 33, different from the post war ones I have seen while trying to figure out what they all were, it has a Star stamped inside it. 2 of the P 38 holsters are very well marked, one Luger holster is dated 1916 and I will keep that one myself.

Thank you again

Dean O
    Canada

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast