MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German medical instrument sterilizer

Article about: Not sure whether this is military or DRK? I think that it is correct for period but what is that "property" stamp? Any opinions very welcome.

Default German medical instrument sterilizer

Not sure whether this is military or DRK? I think that it is correct for period but what is that "property" stamp? Any opinions very welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German medical instrument sterilizer   German medical instrument sterilizer  

German medical instrument sterilizer   German medical instrument sterilizer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German medical instrument sterilizer
    P
    Many

I see the name "Dr. S. Froelich".... I can't comment on the Eagle - It's unusually stylized...No DRP or DRGM Markings?
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn View Post
    I see the name "Dr. S. Froelich".... I can't comment on the Eagle - It's unusually stylized...No DRP or DRGM Markings?
    cheers, Glenn
    Many thanks. No DRP or DRGM. The eagle is unusual. I have another square sterilizer by Aesculop somewhere with a similar eagle with a B on its chest. Is it a DRK or depot stamp of some sorts may be?

Any more thoughts on this one? Not a standard DRK type insignia but I would have thought that if it had been fake stamped then they would have probably put a few more eagles on. Only the cross band is stamped. It's also looking to the left that suggests non military.

Have seen a similar eagle on something else but can't think where.