Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German medical table??

Article about: Can anyone tell me that whether this is correct or something else. This is found in Lapland. the image of the logo is on the bottom of the table.

?

Default German medical table??

Can anyone tell me that whether this is correct or something else. This is found in Lapland. the image of the logo is on the bottom of the table.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German medical table??   German medical table??  

German medical table??   German medical table??  

German medical table??   German medical table??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German medical table??
    P
    Many

?

Damned if I know friend. Hopefully 1 of our forum members can help you.

?

I hope to get information from here that if this is worth the purchase object
    hope to get information from here that if this is worth the purchase object

?

Manufacturer's stamp unknown to me. Perhaps the letter H means "heer" This was found near Rovaniemi, the old exterior of the building. The owner told me that this was the German first-aid scene.

I can see no reason to assign this table to a German origin. It looks to be a pretty much standard folding leg utility table that could have been used for any number of things. But, in any case, the wood is rotted to destruction on it and if one were to restore it and redo the top-as well as remove the rust on the iron bits-it would no longer have any markings of Any kind left on it. I could not, honestly, see paying money for this piece-even if Extremely cheap.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It is original. But the condition is against it. The damage to the ply wood would kill the deal for me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes looks to be a original German ww2 table with the H stamp for Heer as stated the condition is against it

Hello,
    To be honest i'm not very familiar with this kind of item, but if it's very cheap, IMO it is worth a restoration job. A bit of care should get it back close to its former glory. It will be an easier task for the metal than for the wood, but a lot of things can be done for the latter as well (even partial replacement)...
    IMO there are items that deserve at least a try and this is one of them.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Many thanks for the replies. I think I'll leave this to buy.

?

He price 10 euro ,I think ,I Take it :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast