Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

german spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmet

Article about: hello Guys here i am again,a month ago i post some christmas ornaments from my grandmother,yesterday i was at my aunt in germany and she got a few items more what belongs to my grandmom an d

Default german spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmet

hello Guys

here i am again,a month ago i post some christmas ornaments from my grandmother,yesterday i was at my aunt in germany and she got a few items more what belongs to my grandmom an dad,I just thought the spike helmet but it is more, now my question is can I sell it for her on ebay or other pages like that? because the items got swastikas,
    or is that forbitten?

thanks Pieter german spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmetgerman spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmet
    P
    Many

one more picture from the helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german spoons,forks and knives a wimple and ww1 helmet  

EBay can be tricky with this stuff. Why not sell here? I might even be interested in a set of the silverware.

thanks for your replay avenger,did not know you could also sell here

greetings Pieter

Classifieds, in the site header.

avenger do you also know what the letter M means on the cutlery?

That eagle and M are Kreigsmarine I believe.

okay thanks,i will google at it

You might be able to eBay the helmet. I "think" it's WW1, which wouldn't trigger any concerns.

yes its a ww1 german helmet, i will try it on ebay,thanks