Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Telefon, Need Help

Article about: Hello guys, have here a rare phone from WW2. the phone is German production from 1936 Unfortunately I have no further details on the phone. Can you tell me what it is for a station where it

Cool German Telefon, Need Help

Hello guys,

have here a rare phone from WW2. the phone is German production from 1936 Unfortunately I have no further details on the phone. Can you tell me what it is for a station where it was Used and what is the accurate description.
    The headphone is one of them. This has only one ear.
    I ask for your opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Telefon, Need Help   German Telefon, Need Help  

German Telefon, Need Help   German Telefon, Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Telefon, Need Help
    P
    Many

no ww2 military telefon

Hello

Very nice "Brustmikrofon 33" (Chest Microphone Model 1933)

Used by battery commander in a "Feuerleit Stellung" (Fire Directing Unit)

Soldier of the Gun was connected to the Fire Direction Officer by this device

The headphone indeed has only one ear : it is the same as the Kopffernhörer 33 which also was used with the FF33 (Feldfernsprecher 33)

Here a picture of the Kopffernhörer 33

Cheers
    Tom

Hey Poeple,

yes its WW2 german, today i have found a WaA Stamp on the Phone :-)

- - ------- - -

Thanks MP44tom

Sure it is german !!

I don't know what kurland vessel meant when he said "no ww2 military phone" because it is german !!

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

I think Kurland meant it was a microphone and headphone - not a telephone. Indeed, this is an original chest microphone and headset in very nice condition. The five prong connector was inserted into a field phone which was then connected to another field phone or a switchboard. Not sure about current value but I think you could expect to pay 300 to 450 US. They are lacking the transport cases. NH

Yes, it is a breast microphone with WaA stamp. A beautiful piece, but no telephone. Thank you all for your opinion.

Default Here's its brother

Hi,
    I got this example the other day when I bought up an old Channel Island collection. Surplus to my requirements but thought I would show it to you as its a nice example. There was also a nice telephone throat mike.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Telefon, Need Help   German Telefon, Need Help  

German Telefon, Need Help   German Telefon, Need Help  

German Telefon, Need Help  

dsk
    ?

Thank you for this information! now I know what I have found. Please keep on the good work.
    dsk