Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

german ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchen

Article about: yust got this today, i was looking for this one long time, nice condition, almost complete, yust instructions are missing. hope that this gasmask was never used....

Default german ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchen

yust got this today, i was looking for this one long time, nice condition, almost complete, yust instructions are missing. hope that this gasmask was never used....

german ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchengerman ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchen
    P
    Many

I like this,first one for me.
    I see why you got it.
    chris

?

Here is a German child's grave i visited during summer with a friend from "Volksbund".

Please take a look at the dates...

german ww2 children gasmask-Gasjäckchen

Attachment 581009

Regards, Lars

thanks chris, datrus, sorry, but what does your post have it whit my tread?

It ties in, I would think, with the whole aspect of young children and war-time casualties. The same as your gasmask being terribly needed and used by an unfortunate little one. Perhaps the little 3 month old girl in the grave would still be here is she had had a mask like the one you have.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yes, i understand why. yust for info, this kind of gasmask (Gasjäckchen) was used for children form 1-5 years old. for children under one years old they have diferent gasmask, it was called GASBETTCHEN.

I love it. First time to see.

?

Quote by blastedmind View Post
    thanks chris, datrus, sorry, but what does your post have it whit my tread?
    Not too much with the gasmask. Problem is you made the "headline" so long i only saw "german ww2 children" etc so only "german ww2 child" showed up. I realized too late it was about a gas mask. I'm really sorry i have ruined your thread with this 2 month old victim of WW2...

Happy collecting and all the best, Lars

Hello Datrus, you don't need to apologies, i yust want to know what you tried to say, because i didn't understand what you want to say...hope you are not offended because of that?

?

All OK. I just realized too late it was about a gas mask

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast