Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German ww2 entrenching tool,s klapspaten and the flat spaten vs the fakes.,and other country look likes

Article about: This is something that ive found to be very disturbing for me i want to do a small discussion and compare some of these entrenching tools the orignals vs the look alikes the maker marks and

Default German ww2 entrenching tool,s klapspaten and the flat spaten vs the fakes.,and other country look likes

This is something that ive found to be very disturbing for me i want to do a small discussion and compare some of these entrenching tools the orignals vs the look alikes the maker marks and dates ect,. please feel free to add input pictures allways welcome.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German ww2 entrenching tool,s klapspaten and the flat spaten vs the fakes.,and other country look likes
    P
    Many

Default Re: German ww2 entrenching tool,s klapspaten and the flat spaten vs the fakes.,and other country look likes

I start first
    R.DA。。。I can not read。。。1945
    German ww2 entrenching tool,s klapspaten and the flat spaten vs the fakes.,and other country look likes