Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.

Article about: Hey guys, Was looking at these G/K43 pouches, I was wondering if you guys would voice your opinions if they look orginal WWII? The price is excellent. Please find below the link to them. Bla

Default Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.

Hey guys,

Was looking at these G/K43 pouches, I was wondering if you guys would voice your opinions if they look orginal WWII? The price is excellent. Please find below the link to them.

Black
    Original WW2 German K43 G43 pouch 'bla 1944' dated : WW1 & WW2 Collectibles at GunBroker.com

Brown
    Original WW2 German K43 G43 pouch 'ros 1944' dated : WW1 & WW2 Collectibles at GunBroker.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.   Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.  

Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.   Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.  

Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.   Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.
    P
    Many

Brown photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.   Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.  

well they look good.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    well they look good.
    Ok, good to hear they look good. I know a lot of these are considered fakes from the iron curtain.

any other thoughts guys?

I like them Danny. Stitch pattern and count match reputable examples. Coupled with the aging I'd say they are real.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I like them Danny. Stitch pattern and count match reputable examples. Coupled with the aging I'd say they are real.
    Good to hear! The price just seems too damn good lol. Well nothing ventured nothing gained.

Price is perfectly normal for these "hoard find" pouches

Gewher 43/K43 Ammo Pouches Up For Review.

These were found in great numbers in Russia some 10 years ago if I remember correctly....

There still are collectors who say these are not original.... but imho they are....

Tom

+1, I have some and like them.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thanks guys!

What you think brown or black? Or both lol? If I remember correctly a German solider only carried one k43 pouch then the other pouch was a standard k98 one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast