Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gm 30 gas mask

Article about: Hi folks i have had few things delivered this week and this is another first for me, please correct me if i am wrong but i believe it is an early 1936 GM 30 mask with a shortcase 1936 can wi

Default Gm 30 gas mask

Hi folks i have had few things delivered this week and this is another first for me, please correct me if i am wrong but i believe it is an early 1936 GM 30 mask with a shortcase 1936 can with aluminium insert, a little rust present and the mask is a little dry but stable, the filter is marked 1963 draeger so i need to find a period filter and straps, oh and smell from the mask is rancid.
    Gm 30 gas mask
    Gm 30 gas mask
    Gm 30 gas mask
    Gm 30 gas mask
    Gm 30 gas mask
    Gm 30 gas mask

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gm 30 gas mask
    P
    Many

Nice original early mask can looks to be the M38 longer type or maybe the monitor makes it look larger usually the earlier cans had a different catch. timothy

3rd pattern short case 1936-1938 very nice GM30 mask and cannister,well done to you..........

Hi buddie maybe just the way i took the picture, it measures 28cm, if thats any help, been trying to find a period filter for it.

thanks folks, the good bit, only £10, i am thinking of wiping the cannister to remove the surface rust only, any ideas.

How much for both?thats a crazy price in this present climate,a very well done indeed......

Yes for both, it cost more to post it, evilbay does come good sometimes, so the search for straps and filter starts now.

That was on fleabay?im on it all the time and i never see anything like this,was it auction or BIN price.............

Auction under vintage german must have been my lucky day

Nice greatwhite try 1944 militaria he had a lot of filters here while back. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast