Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Handschue - what type?

Article about: Hi folks, I spied these Handschue at a flea market table for 5 US dollars. Construction and markings looked German WWII era to me so I grabbed them. Looking inside I see they are marked RBNr

Default Handschue - what type?

Hi folks, I spied these Handschue at a flea market table for 5 US dollars. Construction and markings looked German WWII era to me so I grabbed them. Looking inside I see they are marked RBNr. 0/1166/0004 and 9. I also noted the gussets at the wrist are marked with the same RB number and 8. Those markings are cut off so I must assume bits of pair marked 8 were used to expand the 9 marked pair. Canvas material looks similar to the interior of the Tornister. I have seen a few pair sold as Kradhandschue but wanted the opinion of the forum. Input is appreciated. NH

Handschue - what type?Handschue - what type?Handschue - what type?Handschue - what type?Handschue - what type?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Handschue - what type?
    P
    Many

Well done, Neil! That's an excellent score for $5.00 and you'll never find another original pair of Heer-Gauntlets at such a killer-price, lol...
    Good for you in being smarter than the seller as you've obviously developed a "Good Eye" for the Material, Construction, and Markings indicative of Original Militaria....
    cheers, Glenn

Fantastic bargain!...

Thanks fellows! I can hardly believe the price myself. The five spot could not come out of my wallet fast enough. A question remains, are these Krad type specific or just general issue? NH

These are tropical but you can compare them.
    Ralph.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow - great - I paid $45 for mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Handschue - what type?  

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Well done, Neil! That's an excellent score for $5.00 and you'll never find another original pair of Heer-Gauntlets at such a killer-price, lol...
    Good for you in being smarter than the seller as you've obviously developed a "Good Eye" for the Material, Construction, and Markings indicative of Original Militaria....
    cheers, Glenn
    Glenn has stated before "Knowledge Trumps Price" !! Good find !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I espouse the Theory that "Knowledge Trumps Money" in this Hobby, lol...Close enough, lol....
    cheers, Glenn