Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer knobelbecher

Article about: Hey Guys, I am thinking of buying this pair of knobelbecher, i think this is a nice pair of original Heer knobelbecher in a nice been there state but i need your opinion on this one before b

Default Heer knobelbecher

Hey Guys,

I am thinking of buying this pair of knobelbecher, i think this is a nice pair of original Heer knobelbecher in a nice been there state but i need your opinion on this one before buying.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer knobelbecher   Heer knobelbecher  

Heer knobelbecher   Heer knobelbecher  

Heer knobelbecher  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer knobelbecher
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer knobelbecher

Hello,
    This is an original pair of Marschstiefel with resewn pull-ups (and perhaps czech heel irons, not 100% sure).
    Stitchings looks a bit damaged or even new, check them first before purchasing the boots, ask for better photos.
    Thanks

Heer knobelbecher

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Here some more pics, by seeing the pics i think that it is indeed restitched on some places.. please your opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer knobelbecher   Heer knobelbecher  

Heer knobelbecher   Heer knobelbecher  

Heer knobelbecher  

Hello,
    No doubt that some stitchings were redone...it is rather common...
    For me, due to its width, the heel iron is not german, rather czech made IMO
    Thanks

Heer knobelbecher

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Nice pair of period boots but with repairs. If the price is right i would go for them.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thanks guys!

I would go for them definetly some form of German ww2 boot Not West German or E German they are all kinds of them some are private purchase some issued. There should be some uniform boot experts weigh in. I like them. timothy

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    No doubt that some stitchings were redone...it is rather common...
    For me, due to its width, the heel iron is not german, rather czech made IMO
    Thanks
    I believe you are right Philip.
    This is a pair of Bata low boots. Check the heel iron.

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hello,
    Thanks for posting this pair of ankle boots....yes i'm right.... (Lol)
    This heel iron is so recognizable and it was used since the beginning of the production in conjonction with the german one, but in smaller amount...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :