Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helix boots -reitstiefel für den kenner

Article about: Hello all ... Can someone tell me something more about these boots?-Helix reitstiefel für den kenner...

I posted the Reitstiefel Mystery a while back. My pair has a European size marking and is similar. I note the pair you posted has a stamp on the sole. The visible lettering is "ngerbund." Could it be Saengerbund? Were these worn by an American German singing group as part of some costume? Now that I have seen several examples it appears these boots were made for both European use and export. Still not sure of the date and Helix does not respond to emails. My guess is post war period - perhaps 50s or 60s. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helix boots -reitstiefel für den kenner
    P
    Many

Thank you for your response , I am in the meantime found some information about these boots It currently I'm at work so I'll write them later ...

Car, Great. I would like to know more about them. Neil

Hi, sorry I'm late ... For this article I use the online translator, so I'm not sure that each entry will be correct.?. Neil and my boots were made after WW II and to the West German police riding boots., Factory that produces them was probably intended for both production of military and police equipment. (This icon only impossible to find, while others Helix companies do not make those boots., I found one but it is located in the former East Germany and has been producing shoes but no connection to these boots ) The text at the bottom of boots? ".. n (gerbung)" stands for tanning the skin and is not important. the information I received from a friend in Germany ... information year, I do not. but in this older than 9 november.1989 ... Berlin Wall ... East - West Germany. If any new information I will write.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2