Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Help with German waterbottle

Article about: Hello, just got this Feldflasche Modell 1931 and wanted some reassurance from my forum colleagues that it is a good, all original piece. I don't see any problems with it myself but I have le

Default Help with German waterbottle

Hello, just got this Feldflasche Modell 1931 and wanted some reassurance from my forum colleagues that it is a good, all original piece. I don't see any problems with it myself but I have learned the importance of checking. It is totally unmarked apart from PRYM on the buttons, (which I understand is an authentic marking). I have had a look at Tom's website MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website and it closely matches some there.

Any comments appreciated. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with German waterbottle   Help with German waterbottle  

Help with German waterbottle   Help with German waterbottle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with German waterbottle
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks good! Nice condition, the proper "PRYM" Snaps on the cover, and lots of good paint still remaining on the cup...!
    cheers, Glenn

Yes, seems to be a good one. You can check the neck of the bottle for a date and the webbing on the inside of the cloth cover. Also, there may be a date on the cup where the handle is attached. Some items like this did not have markings. NH

No stamps on the aluminium cup ??

And do you have a picture of the PRYM buttons ? (does it say PRYM or Original Prym )

Tom

Hi Tom, here are some more pictures, thanks for your help. Thanks to everyone else who has commented.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with German waterbottle   Help with German waterbottle  

Help with German waterbottle  

looks fine.

Don't know the date green cup and pigkin type pebbled strap would lead me to think mid 42 to later war real nice one. timothy