Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help to identify two combat rucksacks

Article about: Hello gentlemen. I have two canvas rucksacks in my collection, and need your help to identify them. First of all I want to now, if they are original wartime rucksacks. I post a bunch of pict

?

Default Help to identify two combat rucksacks

Hello gentlemen. I have two canvas rucksacks in my collection, and need your help to identify them. First of all I want to now, if they are original wartime rucksacks. I post a bunch of pictures. All help are appreciated
    First out is this one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help to identify two combat rucksacks   Help to identify two combat rucksacks  

Help to identify two combat rucksacks   Help to identify two combat rucksacks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help to identify two combat rucksacks
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help to identify two combat rucksacks

The second one:
    I am suspicious to this one. High quality canvas, but sloppy stitching. Then again it have several wartime features What do you think guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help to identify two combat rucksacks   Help to identify two combat rucksacks  

?

Hello, is it anybody out there?

Hello,
    If i'm not mistaking, what you have there is two middle/late war german backpacks. IMO the second one is made of breadbag quality cloth. Sometimes, stitchings are quite bad, even on genuine stuff. They're nice, congrats. But this kind of bags was not really meant for combat, too big and too heavy.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thanks a lot for the good news JPhilip German variations in fieldgear production, has scared me more than ones

Yes, you're right concerning variations...but that's what make this hobby interesting IMO
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)