Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey guys

Article about: No idea where to put this...no idea what this is! Searched on the net and found a thread on that wehrmacht awards about SS fountain pen,some bloke suggests its an anal doser but can't get a

?

Yes sir ee I know ya'll find our jibba jabba a bit hard ta follow sometimes lol but that was old mate on Wehrmacht awards said that,not sure if he was being above board or all sixes and sevens,hard to work out when ya aint there ta see ya cobbers chevy chase..

- - ------- - -

Its an odd looking thing isn't it,love to know exactly what the hell it is...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey guys
    P
    Many

I don't think the waffen SS would be putting their logo on something you stick up someones butt...

Maybe a horses.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Maybe a horses.........
    I don't know, I don't think they would have been jumping at the idea of sticking the SS lightning bolts up a horses butt either...

Obviously medical of some sort, I'd say....Emergency battlefield injector pen for adrenaline,atropine, morphine, sulfa, a wound sterilizer thing? Just guessing here..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Torch View Post
    Yes sir ee I know ya'll find our jibba jabba a bit hard ta follow sometimes lol but that was old mate on Wehrmacht awards said that,not sure if he was being above board or all sixes and sevens,hard to work out when ya aint there ta see ya cobbers chevy chase..

- - ------- - -

Its an odd looking thing isn't it,love to know exactly what the hell it is...
    You met the mysterious Dr. Strangelove and this was posted in 2011 by another person and recently came to the top 2 years later and I caught it a few days ago. The entire thread is Chevy Chase for the most part. The jibba jabba is like aging scotch and it go's in one way and comes out 30 years later differently. I can actually read through your accent which is thicker than many Aussies that I encounter, that means there would be no way for you to get through that thread and I can barely do it as an American because I know the guys commenting. It also means I have been on internet forums for far too long.

I do not know what this thing is but an "anal doser" is probably off, unless maybe that is how Methamphetamine was administered and I do not think that is the case. The Germans did utilize and play with this drug which is where the thread turns, their pre-war medical industry and just about all their industry were far ahead of most any nations in the 30's. Methamphetamine was actually utilized for troops, at least to my knowledge and apparently what these guys are talking about. Not corner boy drug dealer stuff but medicinal, and not injected I would imagine.

You do not have anything here in short, I am not sure what it is but whether it be an anal doser or a means to administer methamphetamine is here nor there. Its a disposable device marked Waffen SS?, doubtful. Apparently a medical device to me and even if it were a pen there is no reason to mark it, and if they did the market does not care nor will they. Chevy Chase had some fun with the guy who listed that, the jibba jabba is sarcasm and dry. The answer is be careful and don't chase items like this.

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ah...Mail Online....absolutely the best bona fide source for so many things...

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Cheers

?

Haha that sentence was just me being cheeky as always,lingo was a mix of aus slang and cockney(sure the UK blokes would have gotten that one)and just having a laugh with my mate phil from Arizona,about the "anal doser" Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with any elite force,it does look medical but not sure whats going on with the pen nib looking tip,the one I own is winging its way from NZ as we type,once it lands in the red dirt with gumtrees ill take a few more snaps and throw them up to see if something comes from it..im not even convinced its WW2 let alone military so we'll see what happens when the pics are closer up and a bit more in volume...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast