Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey guys

Article about: No idea where to put this...no idea what this is! Searched on the net and found a thread on that wehrmacht awards about SS fountain pen,some bloke suggests its an anal doser but can't get a

i'm a little miffed i can't figure this thing out. i do assume it is medical.

and from this i assumed, falsely, that having gone through medical school and all that, i'd be able to figure it out. i'm about ready to copy the photos and start passing them around to old classmates and the like.

i'd like to know more about that tip. it's glass and it's hallow. what i'd like to know beyond that is whether it is slightly bent at the tip. there's clearly a plunger. the tip is wrong for injecting though. it would be more suitable for applying something in slowly or perhaps used for some sort of irrigation purpose. perhaps to the eye or maybe something dental such as applying a numbing agent to a tooth.

injection? there is no way that thing is going to be pushed through skin and it is DEFINITELY not going up anyone's... well... you know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey guys
    P
    Many

one has to also consider whether it's an injector or applicator for something NOT medical.

The brown solution almost looks to be an ampule of something like Sulfa or Betadine type of drug. Snap the tip and squirt it on(or in) with the plunger(and avoid touching with the fingers)? Perhaps for something like squirting the sterilizing solution into a bullet or shrapnel wound type of wound?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    i'm a little miffed i can't figure this thing out. i do assume it is medical.

and from this i assumed, falsely, that having gone through medical school and all that, i'd be able to figure it out. i'm about ready to copy the photos and start passing them around to old classmates and the like.

i'd like to know more about that tip. it's glass and it's hallow. what i'd like to know beyond that is whether it is slightly bent at the tip. there's clearly a plunger. the tip is wrong for injecting though. it would be more suitable for applying something in slowly or perhaps used for some sort of irrigation purpose. perhaps to the eye or maybe something dental such as applying a numbing agent to a tooth.

injection? there is no way that thing is going to be pushed through skin and it is DEFINITELY not going up anyone's... well... you know.
    No med school here but I was thinking the tip would be a break away like an ampule for morphine would have and then you would have a needle to apply that would come from a pack or contained somehow with the unit. So you snap the top off and add the needle and your sterile and ready to go.

?

Default SS?? marked medical?? thing

Hey guysHey guysHey guysHey guysHey guysHey guys

Well she arrived whatever she is....no other marking on her except for the dubious waffen SS mark..once I free up the plunger I ran some water through it and sure as schnitzel no chance of ever injecting anything with this but when you press the plunger down relatively quick the fluid comes off the end in a fairly steady stream about 2mm round..got me f%$ked what it is

Any ideas at all..anything seriously...if you want measurements I'll supply as I can..be great to find out what this was used for and what it came from..

?

Still can't help you with what it is, But now I see it in your hand and how big it is, that badboy is not for sticking up the old poop chute.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Could it be an oiler for something. Used to inject oil into
    a specific machine of some sort. It sort of reminds
    me of the tube of oil I use to oil the electric fan in my
    furnace.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 12-24-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    that badboy is not for sticking up the old poop chute.
    Unless you're really into that sort of thing...

My sister-in-law used to be an ER nurse and one day a guy was admitted who had...'been climbing backwards out of a window, naked, and fallen onto a milk bottle'...yeah right!

?

Ouch..milk bottle..each to their own I guess..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast