Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HJ and SS Black canteen covers

Article about: Hello! I have a question - whether there were black covers for canteens for HJ and SS? J. Angolia, in his book "Hitler Youth", wrote that the early HJ canteen covers were black. Is

HJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen covers
    Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    Thank you all for taking part in interesting discussions. I learned a lot from this thread.

Friedrich-Berthold, It would be great to see these photos . Maybe there is such a possibility?

Do let me look. I have thousands of black SS uniform pictures. I do not own an SS cateen with the black cover that Shea recently sold
    and, I think, one person got here. These images are of the 193X Parteitag. You can see both kinds in use.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ and SS Black canteen covers
    P
    Many

I do not really collect field equipment, as the SS type is too overpriced.

I collect the caps and jackets, which are not cheap, either, of course, but there you are.

Friedrich-Berthold, thank you very much for the great photo!
    Find photos with "black covers" was for me a big problem.

HJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen covers
    Friedrich-Berthold, thank you very much for the great photo!
    Find photos with "black covers" was for me a big problem.
    My pleasure, greetings to Mother Russia.
    I collect black SS uniforms, so I also collect the images, to boot!

Hi all,
    I do not know very well the SS uniform , so I have a small question on the SS canteen cover. In the book "Uniforms of the SS" (A.Mollo), I saw a photo, called "member LAH with his locker, summer 1935".
    In this photo you can see a M31 canteen with cup, in a "light", probably "greyish" cover.
    I have a question - what color were the LAH and SS-VT canteen covers? "Erdgrau"?
    Or we can say that they have used the "feldgrau" covers, are the same as the Wehrmacht?

Best regards, Michael

Hi all,
    Maybe, can someone has information (in my post above)?

Best regards, Michael

Hi, all!
    Returning to the my question of black covers for the HJ. On "Flickr" I accidentally found an interesting photo - It explicitly covers dark/black, not gray:

Best regards, Michael

Hi all,
    I do not know very well the SS uniform , so I have a small question on the SS canteen cover. In the book "Uniforms of the SS" (A.Mollo), I saw a photo, called "member LAH with his locker, summer 1935".
    In this photo you can see a M31 canteen with cup, in a "light", probably "greyish" cover.
    I have a question - what color were the LAH and SS-VT canteen covers? "Erdgrau"?
    Or we can say that they have used the "feldgrau" covers, are the same as the Wehrmacht?

Best regards, Michael

My guess is that the items in Mollo are this color.

Many thanks, FB!

Best regards, Michael

HJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversHJ and SS Black canteen coversThis is earth grey, by the way....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast