Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jean-Philippe Borg's Book - German Combat Equipment

Article about: Hello, Thanks JP for the book. I received it and have looked through it. Well done & glad I purchased one from you. Great work. I have taken pictures as shown here and also posted your b

?

Default Jean-Philippe Borg's Book - German Combat Equipment

Hello,

Thanks JP for the book. I received it and have looked through it. Well done & glad I purchased one from you. Great work. I have taken pictures as shown here and also posted your book on my website and will certainly send people directly to you to purchase if they inquire on my site. Be well all.

German Combat Equipment - J.P. Borg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment   Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment  

Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment   Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment  

Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment   Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jean-Philippe Borg's  Book - German Combat Equipment
    P
    Many

Yes a good reference book. I have had one for a year or two and would recommend it.

Steve

Hello Kirk,
    I'm glad that you finally received the book. Thanks for displaying it on your website. If i can sell what is left, i'll be satisfied...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

MAP
    ?

One of my "go to" reference books!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks to both of you Steve and MAP...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

Hello, does anybody know if the author has any left???

thanks in advance

?

Hello
    Alexma,
    Have you tried to send a PM to JPhilip(Member and Author) to see if he has any left?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hello,
    Old threads sometimes come back to the top...
    No need to send me PMs guys, i ran out copies since a long time now....i only kept a copy in french and another in english for myself, the rest is long time gone...seeing this book always give me mixed feelings because i really enjoyed writing it & the way it was perceived by my fellow collectors...but as i have never got paid for my work by the publishing house, it always moves the knife in the bleeding wound...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

?

After all that work, I would drive, fly or walk to get some answers and a CASH payment.. Sorry to hear that... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Wow!! Sorry to hear that JP.

That must of put a damper on any future works.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast