Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just obtained these binoculars, posting them here for your consideration and review.

Article about: Was given these binoculars by a friend who says his grandfather took them from a German soldier during the war. He isn't 100% sure if this story is true or not, but that's what he's been tol

A decent pair of heer army binoculars. This are fairly common, but still have quite a bit of collectibility to them especially if the optics are clear and it has the original case and strap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just obtained these binoculars, posting them here for your consideration and review.
    P
    Many

Did you see my picture showing the extra filters within a some what hidden compartment? I haven't seen any other sets with these additional filters, nor with the case that houses them. I've been looking for several hours today but the best I've found are binoculars of similar condition, but a poor quality case without these extras.

See the post here.

I'm hesitant to do so, but if anyone here is interested in purchasing these please send me a message. I may be interested in parting with them so I can fund the purchase of my first era authentic helmet.

Right on the mark again Wagriff.as you know binos are my weakness,case is an unusual find with them,what lets them down is the body work,but not impossible to replace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2