Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

Article about: I would like to have your comments on my k98 rifle and zf41 scope. I bought these in good faith about 2 years ago, but since then I have read quite a few articles on fake scopes and rifles.

Default K98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

I would like to have your comments on my k98 rifle and zf41 scope. I bought these in good faith about 2 years ago, but since then I have read quite a few articles on fake scopes and rifles. I would appreciate your comments to see if i have a good one or not!!!
    K98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope
    P
    Many

Default Re: K98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

Usually fake K98k's are made in Pakistan, and you can tell right away they are fake. They engrave huge eagles, or swastika's everywhere. I have had an opportunity to hold one, and it doesn't even feel right to hold. The rifle looks OK, not sure about the scope. I'm not an expert on those.

Jamie
    I wouldn't worry too much about that one, it all adds up, and as already said the MIP ones are easy to spot.
    CXN was a legitimate maker of 41 scopes (Emil Busch AG) and the scope mount ( DUV) is the maker for K98 rifles and small arms accessories, including scope mounts. (Berlin Lubecker Machinenfabricken)
    all in all i think it's a nice set up.

Sorry ,the K98 is not a original ZF41 , not even close .
    Even the scope is a repro.

K98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

I certainly bow to your superior knowledge, no doubt you could expand on your comments. I for one would love to learn.

Statements like that can be quite damming unless substantiate

There is no inletting for the Zf41 in the stock . Look to the photos i post .
    For the scope , no cxn scope with that mark exist .
    No markings on the inside of the mount legs .
    The highest snr seen at cxn scope - 19394X

K98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope

Quote by The small german sniper View Post
    Sorry ,the K98 is not a original ZF41 , not even close .
    Even the scope is a repro.

K98 Rifle and ZF41 ScopeK98 Rifle and ZF41 Scope
    thanks for your comments, as i bought this in good faith from a dealer, can you please let me know exactly why its not a so called fake ans can you please tell me what to look for in a real one, your comments will be greatly appreciated, many thanks

I do not understand your question .

Quote by The small german sniper View Post
    I do not understand your question .
    sorry i was typing that in an internet cafe on holiday and i only had 10 mins to do it

thanks for your comments, as i bought this in good faith from a dealer, can you please let me know exactly why its a so called fake and can you please tell me what to look for in a real one, your comments will be greatly appreciated, many thanks

Hi Jamie, sorry it is fake. Have a look at our forum friend's website.

Zielfernrohr41-zf41/1

You can see the big differences between yours and an original. The stock is not cut out (inleted) to give clearance for the mount. The shape of the mount is wrong. The markings are wrong. Get a refund.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast