Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch

Article about: I just acquired a nice lot from the estate of a US Medic in the 45th Infantry Division and amongst the items I purchased was this German canvas pouch containing a thermometer, syringe and ba

Default Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch

I just acquired a nice lot from the estate of a US Medic in the 45th Infantry Division and amongst the items I purchased was this German canvas pouch containing a thermometer, syringe and bandage scissors - I am not sure if the items are US or German issue but were used by this US field medic. I believe the scissors and the thermometer have german writing and manufacturer markings and french writing respectively . Any information on this style pouch and the instruments?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch   Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch  

Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch   Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch  

Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch   Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kleiderschere Pinzette Schere canvas pouch
    P
    Many

You can find this bag in a regular "Verbandkasten"

In this case only the scissors are original (to the pouch)

Thermometer looks french te me (although the alsace was occupied territory)

Tom

btw, I'm talking about the Verbandkasten in the upper right corner

Tom

excellent thank you.