Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KM Mess/Galley Knife

Article about: Got this a few days ago. It compares favourably to one on wtg, but thought to show it here just in case I'm wrong. Maker marked to Wilhelm Jordan, Solingen - made in 1940. Thanks for your he

Default KM Mess/Galley Knife

Got this a few days ago. It compares favourably to one on wtg, but thought to show it here just in case I'm wrong. Maker marked to Wilhelm Jordan, Solingen - made in 1940. Thanks for your help.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM Mess/Galley Knife   KM Mess/Galley Knife  

KM Mess/Galley Knife   KM Mess/Galley Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Mess/Galley Knife
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM Mess/Galley Knife

Looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: KM Mess/Galley Knife

Thanks Ade, that's what I thought. Is the value attached to it by WTG a fair evaluation?
    Tom

SteveW1
    ?

StuG III,
    I came across your thread while trying to reasearch a knife a friend of mine is selling. It is exactly like the one you have pictured, with slightly more wear on the blade. What can you tell me about the history and use of this knife, as well as a fair value if I decide to buy? I am new to the collector's world, and would appreciate your input. Thank you in advance.
    Steve

More wear to the blade? I would suggest passing on it-these Navy mess flatware pieces are not too difficult to find at all and are of fairly modest prices when you do. Unless you would be getting it for superb bargain, it is not necessary to have to settle for low grade pieces.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."