Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine Clock how to value how to sell?

Article about: Hello everyone I have Kreigsmarine clock for sale: It once belonged to my late Father who collected German postage stamps. I have attached some photographs for you to check its appearance. I

Wragg
    ?

Default Kreigsmarine Clock how to value how to sell?

Hello everyone

I have Kreigsmarine clock for sale: It once belonged to my late Father who collected German postage stamps. I have attached some photographs for you to check its appearance. It works beautifully as you'd expect from German engineering. Prices seem to vary massively from what i read on the net, can anyone guide me to its value. Would anybody like to find it a new home?

Look forward to any interest.

AdamKreigsmarine  Clock how to value how to sell?Kreigsmarine  Clock how to value how to sell?Kreigsmarine  Clock how to value how to sell?Kreigsmarine  Clock how to value how to sell?

2. # ADS

Nice original but looks to have had a hard life the 3 point mountings are missing , does the movement number match the case number ? I have seen for sell in the UK from £900 to £1500 but its down to condition and numbers matching

Wragg
    ?

Thanks Kradman, I've never looked at the movement to be honest. There is a number 9 stamped onto the key opening.

Hi yes that is normal the 9 stamped on the key opening , yours also doesn't have the serial number on the right hand side of the clock and normally there is a N or O for what fleet it was from . I still think its ok